Coming out of a pandemic, caring for the well-being of employees has never been more critical. In this episode, two of our program graduates, Ruvi Makuni and Christina Della Rocca, share their strategic and holistic approaches to supporting the well-being of small to mid-size businesses (SMBs).
Whether you are an owner or leader of an SMB, an HR or Workplace Wellness professional (or aspiring to become one), this episode offers insights and tactical approaches for amplifying the well-being of the organization(s) you serve and support.
In this episode, we discuss the following:
- The role of a Workplace Wellness Concierge (WWC).
- How WWCs might support the well-being of small to mid-size businesses.
- Types of organizations Christina and Ruvi have worked with.
- Examples of wellness programs and services they offer as WWCs.
- Success stories they experienced in their role as a WWC.
[Guest Bio] Ruvi Makuni
Ruvi Makuni is a Global Workplace Wellness Specialist and Certified Executive Wellness Coach from our four certification programs and a Stress Mastery Specialist. As a Workplace Wellness Concierge, she is passionate about supporting organizational well-being and empowering employees to thrive in their careers without sacrificing their health. To that end, she facilitates holistic and multi-dimensional wellness programs and initiatives in the workplace, both onsite and virtually.
[Guest Bio] Christina Della Rocca
Christina Della Rocca is a Workplace Wellness Specialist and Certified Executive Wellness Coach from our four certification programs and a Stress Mastery Specialist. As a multi-disciplined strategic Wellness Specialist and Workplace Wellness Concierge with over 25 years of experience in the wellness industry, she has worked in many areas of health and fitness via an integrated approach with numerous organizations and thousands of clients. Her vast experience enables her to quickly see the global perspective, assess each organization’s and client’s needs, and develop and implement an overall strategy for success.
WWCOE Announcements & Offerings
- Take advantage of our Book + 50% Off Course Promo offer (extended to March 31/23) >> workplacewellnesscoe.com/book
- Explore the Workplace Wellness Centre of Excellence courses and certification programs, Executive Wellness Coaching Programs, corporate wellness offerings, CHVW podcast, and Facebook/LinkedIn groups >> linktr.ee/WWCOE
- Join our mailing list to learn of upcoming WWCOE certification programs and courses: workplacewellnesscoe.com/workplace-wellness-vip-group