[Level 1] Ambassador Program
Ambassador Program Benefits & Opportunities
- Specialized training in Workplace Wellness opportunities as a presenter, trainer, and employee coach
- Skill development in Workplace Wellness including: employee wellness coaching; Lunch and Learns; wellness workshops, presentations and webinar delivery
- Training and resources for facilitating Workplace Wellness Buddy and Wellness Champion Programs
- Introductory training in Ergonomics and Workplace Safety for promoting safe work practices with employees
- Comprehensive toolkits and Lunch and Learn Database of brandable, off-the-shelf resources to hit the ground running
- Post-program networking and collaboration with for continued mentoring and joint program offerings
- The Ambassador Certification Program (Level 1) is a 10-week, fully facilitated, virtually delivered program
- Entry-level skill development in employee wellness coaching; Lunch and Learns; workshops, presentations and webinar delivery
- Module topics and toolkits – workplace wellness fundamentals; mindful eating; healthy weight management; healthy habits for healthy living; personal stress mastery and time management; Lunch and Learn design and delivery; engaging presentation techniques; intro to ergonomics and employee safety; developing wellness buddies and cultivating wellness champions.
- Four interactive training webinars
- Implementable toolkits and a “Lunch and Learn Database” of brandable, off-the-shelf Lunch and Learns created via Level 2 Campaign projects
- [Level 1] Marketing Blueprint Toolkit (see below)
- Level 1 is a prerequisite for the Master Ambassador Certification Program (Level 2).
- Complete 9 modules over the scheduled 10-week program including related discussion posts/peer feedback
- Complete weekly chapter readings and discussion posts relating to Laura Putnam’s book Workplace Wellness That Works (i.e., purchased independently prior to program commencement).
- Participate in a minimum of 2 of 4, two-hour interactive webinars led by Workplace Wellness COE facilitators and industry guests including Laura Putnam. (Note: webinar dates for all programs provided in Info Session/Discovery Consult. 1-2 page webinar summary report permitted for up to two missed webinars)
[Level 1] Ambassador Program Modules
Click on each module title below for descriptions:
Module 1: Intro to Workplace Wellness Essentials
Module 2: Focus on Healthy Eating
Weeks 2 and 3 provide an overview of our Focus on Healthy Eating Program including: principles of mindful eating; healthy weight management the non-diet way; and strategies for abundant living. Module 2 Toolkit features a selection of mindful eating tools, healthy living profiles, and interviews with leading health coaches; and includes two implementable Lunch and Learns – “Mindful Eating” and “Taking Charge of the Sugar Blues”.
Module 3: Healthy Habits for Life
Module 4: Mastering the Moment
Module 5: “WOW” Lunch and Learns
Module 6: Engaging Presentation Techniques
Module 7: Intro to Ergonomics and Workplace Safety
Module 8: Developing Workplace Wellness Buddies
Module 9: Cultivating Wellness Champions
Want to learn more?
Fill out the form below to receive notifications of our monthly Information Sessions.