[Level 1] Ambassador Program
Ambassador Program Benefits & Opportunities
- Specialized, entry-level training in Workplace Wellness for employment or contract opportunities as a wellness presenter, trainer, or employee wellness coach
- Skill development in Workplace Wellness including: employee wellness coaching; Lunch and Learns; wellness workshops, presentations and webinar delivery
- Training and resources for facilitating Workplace Wellness Buddy and Wellness Champion Programs
- Introductory training in Ergonomics and Workplace Safety for promoting safe work practices with employees
- Comprehensive toolkits and Lunch and Learn Database of brandable, off-the-shelf workshops to hit the ground running
- Post-program webinars, networking and collaboration for continued skill-building and joint offerings as Workplace Wellness Concierges
- The Ambassador Certification Program (Level 1) is a 10-week, fully facilitated, virtually delivered program
- Entry-level skill development in employee wellness coaching, Lunch and Learns, workshops, presentations and webinar delivery
- Module topics and toolkits – workplace wellness fundamentals; mindful eating; healthy weight management; healthy habits for healthy living; personal stress mastery and time management; Lunch and Learn and workshop design and delivery; engaging presentation techniques; intro to Ergonomics and employee safety; developing Wellness Buddies and cultivating Wellness Champions.
- Four interactive training webinars
- Implementable toolkits and a “Lunch and Learn Database” of brandable, off-the-shelf Lunch and Learns /workshops from modules and Level 2 Campaign projects
- [Level 1] Marketing Blueprint Toolkit (see below)
- Level 1 is a prerequisite for the Master Ambassador Certification Program (Level 2).
- Complete 9 modules over the scheduled 10-week program
- Complete weekly readings and discussion posts/peer feedback corresponding to program modules and textbook (purchased separately)
- Participate in a minimum of 2 of 4, two-hour interactive webinars led by Workplace Wellness COE facilitators and industry guest presenters. (Note: webinar dates for all programs provided in Info Session/Discovery Consult. 1-2 page webinar summary report permitted for up to two missed webinars)
[Level 1] Ambassador Program Modules
Click on each module title below for descriptions:
Module 1: Intro to Workplace Wellness Essentials
Module 2: Focus on Healthy Eating
Weeks 2 and 3 provide an overview of our Focus on Healthy Eating Program including: principles of mindful eating; healthy weight management the non-diet way; and strategies for abundant living. Module 2 Toolkit features a selection of mindful eating tools, healthy living profiles, and interviews with leading health coaches; and includes two implementable Lunch and Learns – “Mindful Eating” and “Taking Charge of the Sugar Blues”.
Module 3: Healthy Habits for Life
Module 4: Mastering the Moment
Module 5: “WOW” Lunch and Learns
Module 6: Engaging Presentation Techniques
Module 7: Intro to Ergonomics and Workplace Safety
Module 8: Developing Workplace Wellness Buddies
Module 9: Cultivating Wellness Champions
Week 10 – explores the imperatives of cultivating Wellness Champions for the development of engaging, employee-driven Workplace Wellness programs. Participants are trained in the fundamentals of recruiting and developing Wellness Champions for fostering inclusive, responsive wellness offerings.
Want to learn more?
Fill out the form below to receive notifications of our monthly Information Sessions.