[Level 2] Master Ambassador Program
Master Ambassador Program Benefits & Opportunities
- Advanced training for employment as a Workplace Wellness Coordinator, Consultant, Concierge, Program Trainer
- Enhanced income opportunities and consultancy growth potential
- Experiential, hands-on training and support in Workplace Wellness program assessment, design, delivery and evaluation
- Opportunity to collaborate and learn with others through group wellness campaign projects
- Progressive skill development in Workplace Wellness involving:
» wellness committee leadership
» assessments and analysis
» program design and delivery
» project planning & management
» onsite and virtual presentations
» communications and promotions
» business development and marketing
- Comprehensive Wellness Campaign Database to provide multi-dimensional wellness solutions
- [Level 2] Marketing Blueprint Toolkit to position Master Ambassadors for advanced employment and/or consulting opportunities in Workplace Wellness
- Post-program webinars and group support with Workplace Wellness program development and marketing
- The Master Ambassador Certification Program [Level 2] is a 10-week, fully facilitated, and virtually delivered program
- Advanced training and resources for Level 1 Certified Ambassadors
- Master level workplace wellness skill development and tools, including: organizational wellness audits; wellness assessments; annual program planning; Wellness Committee leadership, Workplace Wellness Charters, campaign design/delivery; project planning and management; and virtual presentations
- Four interactive training webinars
- Archived Webinar Library featuring past workplace wellness presentations by industry leaders
- Implementable toolkits and a ‘Wellness Campaign Database‘ of brandable, off-the-shelf Lunch and Learns and Campaigns from past Level 2 projects
- [Level 2] Marketing Blueprint Toolkit (see below)
- Master Ambassadors will have completed 20 weeks of workplace wellness training upon completion of both Levels 1 and 2 for professional development and continuing education credits
- Complete 6 modules during the 10-week program including discussion posts and peer feedback
- Participate in a minimum of 2 of 4, two-hour interactive webinars led by program facilitators and industry guests. (Note: Webinar dates for all programs provided in Info Session/Discovery Consult. 1-2 page webinar report permitted for up to two missed webinars, excluding the mandatory final webinar involving group project presentations.)
- Participate in a ‘Workplace Wellness Campaign’ Group Project developed virtually in small groups throughout the program
- Participate in group campaign presentations during the final webinar. (Group projects are assessed by guest industry experts.)
Workplace Wellness Campaign Group Projects
[Level 2] Master Ambassador Program Modules
Click on each module title below for descriptions:
Module 1: Workplace Wellness Essentials
Week 1 – introduces the Workplace Wellness value proposition; a healthy workplace framework; flowchart and process overview for establishing and leading “employee-driven” Workplace Wellness programs that foster healthy, thriving workplaces.
Module 2: Assessment, Design & Implementation
Week 2 – provides processes and tools for organizational audits; wellness assessments and surveys; wellness policy creation; committee development; program budgeting; and program development and implementation.
Module 3: Workplace Wellness Campaigns
Week 3 – presents fundamentals of wellness campaigns and development protocols; campaign samples; kickoff event and wellness fair checklists; Lunch and Learn ideas, strategies, and templates.
Module 4: Communicating Workplace Wellness
Module 5: Wellness Leadership Fundamentals
Week 5 – deep dives into strategies for fostering management and employee support for Workplace Wellness; protocols for creating and leading healthy work cultures; wellness leadership checklist; preparation of and templates for wellness proposals and business plans (also provided in Marketing Toolkit); wellness committee roles and responsibilities; self-directed wellness; cultivating workplace effectiveness and operational excellence.
Module 6: Wellness Program Evaluation & Sustainability
Week 6 – explores various evaluation processes, tools and templates; performance metrics; strategies for communicating evaluation results; and fostering wellness sustainability.
[Level 2] Master Ambassador
Wellness Campaign Database
Want to learn more?
Fill out the form below to receive notifications of our monthly Information Sessions.