[Level 2] Master Ambassador Program
Master Ambassador Program Benefits & Opportunities
- Advanced training for employment as a Workplace Wellness Coordinator, Consultant, Concierge, Program Trainer
- Enhanced income opportunities and consultancy growth potential
- Experiential, hands-on training and support in Workplace Wellness program assessment, design, delivery and evaluation
- Opportunity to collaborate and learn with others through group wellness campaign projects
- Progressive skill development in Workplace Wellness involving:
» wellness committee leadership
» assessments and analysis
» program design and delivery
» project planning & management
» onsite and virtual presentations
» communications and promotions
» business development and marketing
- Comprehensive Wellness Campaign Database to provide multi-dimensional wellness solutions
- [Level 2] Marketing Blueprint Toolkit to position Master Ambassadors for advanced employment and/or consulting opportunities in Workplace Wellness
- Post-program group support with Workplace Wellness program development and marketing
- The Master Ambassador Certification Program [Level 2] is a 10-week, fully facilitated, and virtually delivered program offered twice a year
- Advanced training and resources for Level 1 Certified Ambassadors
- Master level workplace wellness skill development and tools, including: organizational audits; wellness assessments; annual program planning; campaign design/delivery; committee leadership, project planning and management; and virtual presentations
- Four interactive training webinars
- Archived Webinar Library featuring past workplace wellness presentations by industry leaders
- Implementable toolkits and a ‘Wellness Campaign Database‘ of brandable, off-the-shelf Lunch and Learns and Campaigns from each Level 2 project
- [Level 2] Marketing Blueprint Toolkit (see below)
- Master Ambassadors will have completed 20 weeks of worksite wellness training upon completion of both Levels 1 and 2 for professional development and Continuing Education Credits
- Complete 6 modules during the 10-week program including discussion posts and peer feedback
- Participate in a minimum of 2 of 4, two-hour interactive webinars led by program facilitators and industry guests. (Note: Webinar dates for all programs provided in Info Session/Discovery Consult. 1-2 page webinar report permitted for up to two missed webinars, excluding the mandatory final webinar involving group project presentations.)
- Participate in a ‘Workplace Wellness Campaign’ Group Project developed virtually in small groups throughout the program
- Participate in group campaign presentations during the final webinar. (Group projects are assessed by guest industry experts. Campaign projects are added to the Wellness Campaign Database from each program and made available each spring to all Master Ambassadors.)
Workplace Wellness Campaign Group Projects
[Level 2] Master Ambassador Program Modules
Click on each module title below for descriptions:
Module 1: Workplace Wellness Essentials
Week 1 – introduces the Workplace Wellness value proposition; a healthy workplace framework; flowchart and process overview for establishing and leading “employee-driven” Workplace Wellness programs that foster healthy, thriving workplaces.
Module 2: Assessment, Design & Implementation
Week 2 – provides processes and tools for organizational audits; wellness assessments and surveys; wellness policy creation; committee development; program budgeting; and program development and implementation.
Module 3: Workplace Wellness Campaigns
Week 3 – presents fundamentals of wellness campaigns and development protocols; campaign samples; kickoff event and wellness fair checklists; Lunch and Learn ideas, strategies, and templates.
Module 4: Communicating Workplace Wellness
Module 5: Wellness Leadership Fundamentals
Week 5 – deep dives into strategies for fostering management and employee support for Workplace Wellness; protocols for creating and leading healthy work cultures; wellness leadership checklist; preparation of and templates for wellness proposals and business plans (also provided in Marketing Toolkit); wellness committee roles and responsibilities; self-directed wellness; cultivating workplace effectiveness and operational excellence.
Module 6: Wellness Program Evaluation & Sustainability
Week 6 – explores various evaluation processes, tools and templates; performance metrics; strategies for communicating evaluation results; and fostering wellness sustainability.
[Level 2] Master Ambassador
Wellness Campaign Database
Want to learn more?
Fill out the form below to receive notifications of our monthly Information Sessions.