Drawing on the expertise of Charlie Estey, Senior VP of Strategic Partnerships with Asset Health, in Episode 7 (Parts 1 and 2), we explore opportunities to leverage Workplace Wellness programs to help connect “disconnected” organizations in today’s hybrid work environment.
In this two-part episode, we discuss:
- The direction and future of Workplace Wellness, and opportunities to foster and lead healthy workplaces in this post- pandemic environment.
- Aligning Workplace Wellness offerings with the organization’s critical business needs.
- Values, qualities, and competencies required of today’s Workplace Wellness professionals and providers.
- How organizations might leverage and benefit from the creation of Wellness Charters and social contracts.
- Opportunities for HR and Workplace Wellness leaders to apply the “Workplace Wellness Leadership Checklist” included in Cultivating Healthy & Vibrant Workplaces (co-authored by Lisa and Peter Kelly).
- How Asset Health’s high-touch high-tech platform helps organizations stay connected in today’s hybrid environment.
- Success factors and examples of impactful Workplace Wellness programs.
- Opportunities for employees and Wellness Champions to foster grassroots Workplace Wellness movements.
- Strategies independent Workplace Wellness professionals might embrace to position and promote themselves for Workplace Wellness employment or contract opportunities.
- Opportunities for and positive impacts of nurturing healthy workplaces to nurture healthy communities.
Whether you are a leader, employee, or Workplace Wellness professional, this two-part episode offers tactical insights and actionable strategies to support your important work and amplify your organization’s performance and growth.
[Guest Bio] Charlie Estey
Over the past 25 years, Charlie Estey has served as an internal leader and wellness consultant for employers, hospitals, and health plans including Campbell Soup Company, Travelers Insurance, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Cigna Health, and General Motors. Programs developed under his leadership have been the recipient of the C. Everett Koop National Health Project Award (for their documented program impact) and the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Innovation Award.
In 2016, he was elected President of the International Association for Worksite Health Promotion (now part of the Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces in London). More recently, Charlie was the recipient of the 2019 William B. Baun Lifetime Achievement Award, presented by theInternational Association for Worksite Health Promotion at the American College of Sports Medicine Summit, Chicago, Illinois.
Charlie earned his Master of Science degree in Exercise Physiology from West Virginia University and his Bachelor of Science degree from Ithaca College in New York.
You can learn more about and connect with Charlie and Asset Health via:
Discover WWCOE Programs & Offerings
- Acquire a copy of our book today for actionable checklists, frameworks, workshops, and global real-world experiences and best practices for Cultivating Healthy & Vibrant Workplaces >> workplacewellnesscoe.com/book
- Sign up for the WWCOE VIP email list >> workplacewellnesscoe.com/workplace-wellness-vip-group/
- Explore the Workplace Wellness Centre of Excellence courses and certification programs, Executive Wellness Coaching Programs, corporate wellness offerings, CHVW podcast, and Facebook/LinkedIn groups >> linktr.ee/WWCOE