Healthy work cultures are cultivated when we lead from the heart!
Our guest for Episode 12 is Mark Crowley, author of Lead From the Heart, an Amazon Top-100 Bestseller, and host of the Lead From The Heart podcast that ranks in the top 1.5% of all podcasts worldwide and has an audience in 163 countries.
Check it out below or on your favorite podcast channel.
In Episode 12, we engaged in a “heartfelt” discussion of the following:
- The inspiration for his book and podcast series
- How he defines and promotes “leading from the heart”
- How managers might lead from the heart in today’s complex and ambiguous environment
- Principles for leading from a “people-before-profits” mindset and approach
- Fundamentals on how to transition from a manager to a heart-centered, employee-centric coach
- Healthy practices leaders might role model to demonstrate “visible permission” to employees to put on their “oxygen mask” as needed
- Examples of leaders who successfully “Lead From The Heart”
[Guest Bio] Mark Crowley
Mark C. Crowley is the author of “Lead From The Heart: Transformational Leadership For The 21st Century.” His mission is to fundamentally change how we lead people in workplaces around the globe.
Mark is a regular columnist for Fast Company Magazine and has been published in USA Today, Reuters, Forbes, the Stanford Social Innovation Review, the Huffington Post, Gallup, The Financial Times, CEO Magazine, Great Britain, and the Seattle Times. His two LinkedIn Pulse articles on inspiring a 21st-century workforce and managing millennials have been read well over a million times.
Mark is a graduate of the University of California, San Diego, and the University of Washington’s Pacific Coast Banking School. He lives in La Jolla, California.
Connect with Mark Crowley:
Discover WWCOE Programs & Offerings
- HR and Workplace Wellness leaders, explore our Executive Wellness Leadership Program commencing February 26, 2024. Sign up for our “Interest List” to receive additional program information and an invite to a program Information Session and consult to be considered for enrollment.
- Acquire a copy of our book, Cultivating Healthy & Vibrant Workplaces, for checklists, frameworks, workshops, global real-world experiences, and best practices for fostering high-performance organizations.
- Sign up for the WWCOE VIP email.
- Discover all Workplace Wellness Centre of Excellence offerings and resources.