In Episode 13, John Toomey and I discuss thought-provoking questions and existential issues intersecting humanity and well-being.
Check it out below or on your favorite podcast channel.
In Episode 13, we discuss:
- The importance of being mindful of the future of humanity.
- Well-being issues and challenges revealed and amplified by the pandemic.
- Responding to employee well-being needs in today’s hybrid environment.
- The role of governments in supporting our collective well-being.
- Advice for WWCOE program graduates and others launching a career as a Workplace Wellness leader or Concierge.
[Guest Bio] John Toomey
John Toomey is an international speaker, writer, and thought leader who delivers seminars that inspire, educate, and empower people to take 100% responsibility for their lives and well-being.
His impressive background in high-performance roles in professional sports, including 7 AFL Clubs and Culture Development roles in two A-League Clubs, and as Coach of an Olympic Gold Medallist, brings richness and depth to his presentations.
He holds a Phys Ed degree from Deakin University, did his Masters Studies in Applied Physiology at Victoria University, studied and taught Human Consciousness as an Avatar Master for 15 years, is a published author, and has lectured at multiple Universities in PE and Medicine. He served 5 years on RMIT University’s School of Health Sciences Program Advisory Committee.
Currently, John is the Global Chair of the Global Wellness Institute’s Workplace Wellbeing Initiative, the world’s premier advisory group on Workplace Wellness.
He’s delivered over 3,500 Corporate Presentations, spoken at Conferences worldwide, written two books and hundreds of published articles, completed 4 National Thought Leadership Tours for QBE, and appeared on multiple podcasts globally.
You can learn more about and connect with John via his website or LinkedIn.
Connect with John:
Discover WWCOE Programs & Offerings
- Acquire a copy of our book, Cultivating Healthy & Vibrant Workplaces, for checklists, frameworks, workshops, global real-world experiences, and best practices for fostering high-performance organizations.
- Sign up for the WWCOE VIP email.
- Explore the Workplace Wellness Centre of Excellence courses, Executive Wellness Coaching Programs, corporate wellness solutions, CHVW podcast, Facebook/LinkedIn groups, etc. – Workplace Wellness Centre of Excellence offerings and resources.