Welcome to the first episode of the “Cultivating Healthy and Vibrant Workplaces” podcast featuring a panel interview of three highly accomplished Workplace Wellness leaders, Ryan Wolf of Gallup, Philippa Dawood of Scarborough Health Network, and Jesse Gavin of Baylor College of Medicine.
In this 3-part episode, we discuss whether a reset is needed on some level for Workplace Wellness to meet the evolving needs of our employees and organizations attributable in part to the pressures and challenges imposed by the pandemic. Segments 1-3 offer a plethora of inspiring, thought-provoking, tactical considerations and strategies to amplify employee and organizational well-being in this dynamic, hybrid work environment.
Listen via our website, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or your favorite podcast channels.
In Episode 1 [Part 1], we discuss the following:
- Is Workplace Wellness due for a reset? And if so, where might we begin?
- What changes to employee well-being have you noticed since the emergence of the pandemic?
- What do you believe Workplace Wellness leaders and organizations should be focusing on now and in the future to promote a more holistic and multi-dimensional approach to well-being?
- What may be required to realign our efforts and potentially redefine or redirect our wellness programs and foster vibrant work cultures?
- What can Workplace Wellness leaders, senior leaders, and managers do to help address and mitigate burnout and enhance resilience in these dynamic times?
Introducing Episode 1 (Part 1) Guests
Ryan Wolf is the Workplace Wellness Lead for Gallup. Through an inclusive leadership approach, Ryan leads Gallup’s health and well-being initiatives through partnerships with their research team, business channels, benefits department, consulting practice, and external medical and Wellness partners. You can connect with Ryan via his LinkedIn profile.
Jesse Gavin is the Wellness Director of Baylor College of Medicine (BCM). Through Jesse’s leadership and passion for wellness and the collective efforts of their wellness team, Champions, and others, BCM’s commitment to employee well-being has been recognized over the years via numerous industry awards. You can connect with Jesse via his LinkedIn profile
Philippa Dawood is the Wellness Coordinator of Scarborough Health Network (SHN). As SHN’s Wellness Coordinator, Philippa commits to supporting and promoting a healthy workplace by taking a transformational leadership approach. You can connect with Philippa via her LinkedIn profile.
Subscribe and listen to the “Cultivating Healthy & Vibrant Workplaces” Podcast via this website, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.
To learn more about the Workplace Wellness Centre of Excellence, including our courses and certification tracks, visit https://workplacewellnesscoe.com
To learn more about and purchase our book, Cultivating Healthy & Vibrant Workplaces, visit https://workplacewellnesscoe.com/book
To subscribe to our LinkedIn newsletter, Cultivating Vibrant Workplaces, visit https://www.linkedin.com/newsletters/cultivating-vibrant-workplaces-6877253663727988736/