Corporate Wellness Professionals
Our certification programs are designed to enrich and strengthen the skills of Wellness Coordinators, Occupational Health Nurses, Occupational Health Physicians, Workplace Health Coaches, Occupational Health & Safety Specialists, etc.
- Career-advancing opportunities as a Workplace Wellness coordinator, coach, consultant, trainer, or presenter
- Skills-based Workplace Wellness training in: program assessment, planning and development; communications and promotions; onsite presentations and virtual webinar delivery; project leadership, and much more
- Comprehensive Toolkits: brandable, off-the-shelf Lunch and Learns, Wellness Campaigns and workshops, Focus on Healthy Eating Program (for delivery by Certified Health Coaches), tip sheets, wellness publications, etc.
- Master Ambassador Marketing Toolkit: brandable brochures, rack card, bio templates, proposal template, resume templates, marketing/pricing strategies, and Mastermind sessions
- Training and workshop resources for the development of Workplace Wellness Buddies and Wellness Champions
- Introductory training in Ergonomics and Workplace Safety for cultivating safe work practices with employees
- Results-oriented solutions to help reduce workplace injuries, absenteeism, and health benefit costs
- Daily reinforcement and motivation to stay committed to one's own health and wellness goals
- Ongoing professional development opportunities in Workplace Wellness development, coaching, and consulting
- Skill development in working with community wellness providers and vendors
- Global networking and peer learning opportunities with other Workplace Wellness mentors, coordinators, consultants, and coaches
- Opportunity to become part of a growing movement in the development of healthy, vibrant work cultures
Change agents making a difference!
- Cost-effective training solutions for cultivating healthy, thriving organizations
- Inclusive development of engaged work cultures
- Enhanced employee morale, job satisfaction, and teamwork
- Increased commitment, productivity, and employee retention
- Ergonomic and safe work practices for reduced worksite injuries
- Potential for decreased workplace absenteeism, presenteeism, and health benefit costs
- Positioning as Employer of Choice in the race for top talent
- Industry recognition and advancement through healthy workplace awards
Cultivating healthy work cultures is a strategic imperative for business growth.