Episode 10 of Cultivating Healthy & Vibrant Workplaces kicks off our special “Executive Wellness & Stress Mastery” Series with a return guest, Ruvi Makuni, a Certified Executive Wellness Coach from our Track 3 certification programs.
This episode will particularly interest executives, senior leaders, HR and Benefits professionals, Workplace Wellness leaders, and those considering becoming a “Certified Executive Wellness Coach” through our Track 3.
Throughout our thought-provoking and tactical discussion, we share perspectives and experiences relating to:
- Contributing factors that suggest leaders are experiencing burnout.
- Benefits and impacts of Executive Wellness Coaching to senior leaders, employees, organizational well-being, and healthy work cultures.
- The ROI of Executive Wellness Coaching.
- Our personal experiences as Executive Wellness Coaches in supporting all aspects of executive well-being.
We invite you to subscribe to or follow the CHVW podcast (via your favorite podcast platform) to listen to future episodes of our Executive Wellness series and other Workplace Wellness topics.
Learn more about the executive wellness coaching contract Lisa referenced in this episode via her book, Cultivating Healthy & Vibrant Workplaces.
Leaders, inquire about the WWCOE “Executive Wellness Coaching Programs” via email@example.com.
[Guest Bio] Ruvi Makuni
Ruvi Makuni is a Global Workplace Wellness Specialist and Certified Executive Wellness Coach from our four certification programs and a Stress Mastery Specialist. As a Workplace Wellness Concierge, she is passionate about supporting organizational well-being and empowering employees to thrive in their careers without sacrificing their health. To that end, she facilitates holistic and multi-dimensional wellness programs and initiatives in the workplace, both onsite and virtually.
Connect with Ruvi:
Also, check out a prior CHVW interview with Ruvi on the topic of WORKPLACE WELLNESS CONCIERGES: Supporting the Well-being of Small to Mid-size Employers
Discover WWCOE Programs & Offerings
- Acquire a copy of our book today for actionable checklists, frameworks, workshops, and global real-world experiences and best practices for Cultivating Healthy & Vibrant Workplaces >> workplacewellnesscoe.com/book
- Sign up for the WWCOE VIP email list >> workplacewellnesscoe.com/workplace-wellness-vip-group/
- Explore the Workplace Wellness Centre of Excellence courses and certification programs, Executive Wellness Coaching Programs, corporate wellness offerings, CHVW podcast, and Facebook/LinkedIn groups >> linktr.ee/WWCOE