Become a certified, highly skilled mindful eating and mindful living program facilitator and coach!
Plus, acquire a completely done-for-you 6 or 12-week mindful eating program for employees or private clients.
Wellness Enthusiasts and Professionals!
Transform lives and take your career to the next level!
Certify as a…
“Focus on Healthy Eating Program” Facilitator
Are you ready to join a revolutionary mission dedicated to the development of personal well-being and healthy, thriving workplaces?
This is the perfect certification program for you, if you are ready to…
- acquire a comprehensive, 6 and 12 week DFY healthy eating program for facilitating workplace wellness &/or health coaching programs to inspire and foster mindful eating and healthy living
- cultivate a vibrant career and foster healthy workplaces/ communities as a certified “mindful eating – mindful living” program facilitator
- join our global team of passionate, heart-centered, and dedicated wellness professionals
- receive endless training and support to ignite your career, skills, or business as a workplace wellness professional or health coach
- begin your training to become a “Certified Executive Wellness Coach” (i.e. pre-requisite for EWLP Internship)
The “Focus on Healthy Eating” Certified Facilitator Program will be of particular interest to…
- Wellness enthusiasts and mindful living advocates
- Health coaches and wellness practitioners
- Workplace Wellness coordinators and consultants
- Human Resource and People Operations Specialists
- Occupational Health and Safety Specialists and OH&S Nurses
- Certified Workplace Wellness Ambassadors/Master Ambassadors
Healthy Individuals = Thriving Communities
Become a vital member of our global team that is inspiring and cultivating mindful, healthy living within our workplaces and communities!
One of the most impactful ways to foster and support individual health and well-being is through mindful eating – mindful living programs, such as our Focus on Healthy Eating Program (FOHE), a dynamic wellness program co-created by over 20 leading, international health coaches/Workplace Wellness COE Certified Master Workplace Wellness Ambassadors.
As a “Focus on Healthy Eating Program” Certified Facilitator, you have the opportunity to:
- provide wellness guidance, support, and accountability to exhausted, stressed, and demotivated individuals
- enhance health, well-being, energy, and joy in the lives of others
- help stressed out, underperforming employees and organizations become more focused, productive, and results-oriented
- provide employers with the gift of giving back to their staff
- become a highly skilled, in-demand “mindful eating – mindful living” program facilitator
- develop or enhance online/onsite program facilitation and coaching skills
- earn a purpose-driven income doing the work you love
“Focus on Healthy Eating Program” UP CLOSE
Participants of YOUR “Focus on Healthy Eating Programs” will receive and benefit from:
Life-enhancing “Non-Scale Victories”!
“The Focus on Healthy Eating Program is a 12-week trail-blazing journey based on mindful and healthy eating and mindful living strategies. It emphasizes the power of gaining awareness, trusting and honoring your body, and making small changes that lead to big results. The supportive group environment helped participants experience many “non-scale” victories including how to make quality nutrition a priority even with a demanding, changing schedule and creating a stronger connection between feelings and food. Several months post program, one of our participants shared that she feels so much healthier with her 25-pound weight loss achieved from the FOHE healthy living strategies…a nice side benefit to her main goal of learning how to improve her eating habits and overall well-being.”
Jill Kane, Certified Health Coach, CMWA”Focus on Healthy Eating Program” Certified Facilitatorjill-kane.com
Join our global team of …“Focus on Healthy Eating” Certified Facilitators
What makes the “Focus on Healthy Eating” Program and FOHE Facilitator Certification training stand above other wellness programs or certifications?
This “12-in-one” program may be structured and facilitated as either a 6 or 12-week offering for…
- Onsite or online mindful eating/workplace wellness programs
- “Blended” workplace/community/client group programs (i.e. onsite and online instruction/support)
- Onsite or virtual group health coaching programs
- In-person “one-on-one” health coaching
- Virtual “one-on-one” health coaching
- Community group programs
This dynamic, versatile program will set you apart in both the health coaching and workplace wellness market AND equip you to meet the unique needs of employers, employees, health coaching clients, community organizations, health clinics, etc.
As a “Focus on Healthy Eating Program” Certified Facilitator, you will become aligned with an international program and standard, and, position yourself to become a highly marketable and in-demand wellness professional.
Interactive Training – Resources – Support
Comprehensive Modules & Toolkits
Interactive Onsite & Online Programs
Weekly Online Support
“Take Action” Activities
Focus Recipe Book
High Impact and Engaging Resources
Changing relationships with food!
“FOHE is a comprehensive program that allows participants to look at food and eating in a new way and begin to change their relationship with food. It is not a diet, rather a unique way of considering healthy eating. One participant was able to reverse her type 2 diabetes with this life-enhancing program.”
Sabrina Gonder, CHHC, CMWA”Focus on Healthy Eating Program” Certified Facilitatorgethealthywithsabrina.com
As a “Focus on Healthy Eating Program” Facilitator, you will also receive done-for-you HIGH-IMPACT, HIGH-CONVERTING promotional resources to professionally market yourself to employers, health clinics, and clients!
This “done-for-you” Marketing Toolkit includes:
- 7-Day Promotional Campaign Outline to prepare an email campaign for employees/client prospects with designated/sharable “Focus on Healthy Eating” Program resources
- Promotional Webinar: “FOCUS on your Best Self!” [Plus, a personally branded, participant eWorkbook – for optional purchase at a nominal fee]
- FOHE Facilitator Directory profile to increase and improve your visibility
- Employer/client brochures and sales page templates (nominal branding fees)
- Email/letter templates to create program awareness and announce rollouts
- FOHE Website Copy and promotional video copy
- Social Media Posts & Images to grow your social following and website traffic
Plus, you’ll also receive:
- FOHE Program “Launch & Marketing Checklist”
- FOHE Program “Pricing Guides”
FOHE Promotional Webinaror Introductory Lunch and Learn
Optional Workbook(fees applied)
The Focus on “Eating for Life” is very positive…
“… and not counting calories or even stepping on a scale every week is very positive. I am staying away from the chips and being much more conscious of portion sizing, especially when eating out …I take a moment before I eat to ask, ‘am I hungry or is it something else?’ …This is a process, not a diet and the learning continues! Also, the mindfulness about grocery shopping and connecting mood with particular eating habits was helpful as was a suggestion that I LOOK at what other grocery shoppers are putting into their baskets. Yikes! I’ve been rather horrified.”
S.W., Program Participant
FOHE Facilitator Training Program Overview
FOHE Certification Summary
To become a “Focus on Healthy Eating Program” Certified Facilitator, trainees are to complete the following requirements within the scheduled 8-week training program.
1) Complete module discussion activities and participate in peer feedback.
2) Review 4 program training video presentations.
3) Participate in a minimum of 2 of 4 skill-building webinars or submit summaries for up to two of the missed webinars.
4) Prepare and submit 2 skill-building assignments.
Hear what our “Focus on Healthy Eating Program” FACILITATORS have to say:
One of the most comprehensive programs available!
“It was a wonderful experience working with Workplace Wellness COE Inc. on the development and execution of the “Focus on Healthy Eating” Program. I was very impressed by the quality and professionalism of the materials. I thoroughly enjoyed working alongside a highly skilled team of health and wellness professionals who supported each other to deliver one of the most comprehensive programs available. Thank you Workplace Wellness COE!”
Kathleen Blackmore, CHHC, CMWAStephanie Flanders Martin, CHHC, CMWA“Focus on Healthy Eating Program” Certified Facilitatorsweconnectwellness.com
DFY Resources & Presentations in one platform!
“Lisa Kelly’s “Focus on Healthy Eating” Program is very well put-together. As a wellness professional, working with Workplace Wellness Centre of Excellence and becoming a Certified Facilitator for the “Focus on Healthy Eating” Program is awesome. Having access to professional looking materials and done-for-you presentations all in one organized platform takes so much of the behind the scenes work out of bringing a professional program to corporate clients.”
Liz Jones, MAOL, CPT, RYT, Nutritional Therapist, CMWA“Focus on Healthy Eating Program” Certified Facilitatorwww.lizjones.co
Hear what “Focus on Healthy Eating” PARTICIPANTS have to say:
I have lost weight and am not depriving myself!
“I have lost 13.9 pounds and love how I am not starving or depriving myself. Mentally and emotionally I am so well balanced. I am exercising 2 times a week. I have been overweight and tried many plans. This weight loss is a small piece of victory for my lifestyle changes. [2 month’s post-program] “Happy Dance! I haven’t weighed myself in a while, and I am down 20 lbs., WOOHOO!! I love this new wellness journey I am on.”
S.H., Program Participant
Every Small Change Equals Results!
“The 80/20 Rule was a new concept for me and has been a key to my success to eating healthy. You don’t have to make big changes to see results. I can’t think of anything that I didn’t enjoy about the program.”
P.B., Program Participant
I really enjoyed the interactive meetings…
“…and online group comradery. I also loved that you could go into the online group 24/7 and that everyone could share information and ask questions. “Focus on Healthy Eating” helped reinforce what I knew about healthy eating and helped me better understand hunger versus boredom and mindless eating. I now incorporate superfoods and daily meditation into my new healthy lifestyle and feel amazing!”
K.B., Program Participant